Hop on down to Mount Baker Rowing & Sailing Center (MBRSC) for some sailing, rowing and stand-up paddle boarding!
- 11 a.m.-4 p.m. - Arts and Crafts
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m. - Open Boating (Kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding)
- 12 p.m. - Demo of On-Land Rowing and Sailing
- 1 p.m. - Demo of Dock Rowing
- 2 p.m. - Demo of Windsurfing Simulator and Dock Rowing
- 3 p.m. - Demo of On-Land Rowing and Sailing
- 4 p.m. - All Water Activities Over
There is a shuttle to and from MBRSC between 12-4:30 p.m., running every 15 minutes. Go to the "Transportation Booth" on day of event to catch a ride! Or, click on below map for directions from Rainier Playfields and Community Center to MBRSC.
*Details could be subject to change.