Big Day of Play could not happen without YOU!
Come volunteer with us in 2018! Make new friends and bond with your community while volunteering! You’ll receive free snacks, event "swag" and a free swim at Seattle Parks and Recreation’s pools for your time and support.
Volunteers are needed for:
- Event set up and take down
- Greeting guests
- Booth and vendor support (help monitor activities)
- Assistance with survey and data collection
- Recycling and waste management
- Stage hands
- Marketing and outreach (prior to event)
Shifts are available throughout the day! Register for a 2-hour or 4-hour shift between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. and spend the rest of your day at play.
*Plus additional training prior to event
Click here to register to volunteer now.
For more information and to sign up, please contact Jennifer Romo at email@example.com or 206-233-3955.